Monday, February 14, 2011

Thermometers, Thermometers, Thermometers

I am in love with the Exergen Thermometer.  It makes taking temperatures, way too easy and fun (with a simple, quiet forehead scan).  It's around $30 (I found ours at Target).  It was even quiet enough to scan my daughter's head while she slept!
Exergen Temporal Scanner Infrared Thermometer
 
I had initially bought the Mobi Thermometer.  My daughter loved how it loudly stated her temperature.  It notoriously gave a wide a range of temperatures, but when it said that my daughter's temperature was 102 in one ear, 104 in the other ear and 108 on her forehead, I decided it was time to say goodbye to this ridicuously inaccurate device. 

1 comment:

  1. We've enjoyed using ours for at least a couple of years and only recently had to put it in a new battery. So easy to take the kids' temperature and accurate, too!

    ReplyDelete